To Do List:
The next three weeks:
Get oil changed Clean house - the hardcore edition Register for Fall classes Apply for alternative work schedule through work Have a fantastic vacation with Lillian which includes hitting up amazing restaurants, matching tattoos and taking Kara to the zoo and aquarium.
- Find out how much financial aid will cover
- Finish revising The Katy Effect
- Get rolling on some freelance writing jobs
Pay off certain debts for le child’s school (somewhere around $550)
The next eight months:
- Submit The Katy Effect to agents
- Transpose Break into a comic book script for submission to Dark Horse comics
- Pass all my classes, preferably with As across the board (Psychology, Chemistry, Business Software Essentials, International Horror Cinema)
- Figure out how to catch up on my horror blog
- Take a chunk out of my 500 movie queue on Netflix
- Find time to exercise and lose weight
- Entertain a special visitor coming in September
All while working full time, raising Kara, keeping up with choir, holding onto important relationships and maintaining my sanity. D:
- forgetlings likes this
- trebemot likes this
- redon-q-less likes this
- lilysofthefield likes this
- davidwduffy likes this
- poetdreamer likes this
- reversesikology said:Who’s the special visitor coming in September?!
- raisethevolumee likes this
- katherinecalledkitten likes this
- gabekarl said:you can do it Lilly, you’re one of the best out there, don’t cry and always smile, all the best and much love -Gabe-
- gabekarl likes this
- echo4charlie said:Where are you going in Italy?
- splintersandmilkshakes said:Exciting!
- jegibbs likes this
- splintersandmilkshakes likes this
- mimikova said:goodluck..you can do it!
- six-little-milkteeth likes this
- poeticallyundead posted this