The sun set on the Hawaiian sands as I stared in awe from the balcony. Small, unpacked bags sat by the door, holding less clothing than hygiene products, discarded for the time being. The adrenaline coursing in my veins outweighed the jet lag and every burden waiting for me off the island disappeared.
I could feel your presence, strong and stoic, behind me when the vibrant colors faded to luscious shades of blue. I turned to you, placing my hands on your chest. “Regardless of what happens when we leave, thank you for this.”
You brushed the hair out of my face before pressing your lips to mine. Instantly my knees went weak and my body fell into yours.
With swift hands, you pulled my dress over my head before throwing it to the floor. Your fingers played lightly over my bare flesh as my naked body trembled nervously in your arms.
“Don’t move,” you whispered, laying beside me on the bed, tracing your fingers along my lips before they traveled down my neck. You leaned in to kiss me again and your fingers traversed over all my peaks and valleys, bypassing the most sensitive spots making my body scream with yearning. They wandered up and down my thighs, my back arching with anticipation, wishing, praying for you to end the longing.
You pulled your lips from mine, staring into my eyes with a subtle smirk framing your mouth and at last your hand met the warm waters of my wanting.
- jonathanwriting likes this
- angelicaldarkness likes this
- theenlightenednixie likes this
- lalalaicaaa likes this
- internal-inertia likes this
- loki-the-god-of-mischief reblogged this from poeticallyundead
- loki-the-god-of-mischief likes this
- tericampos likes this
- losttotimeagain likes this
- understandingof1000panthers likes this
- strawberryminefield likes this
- neverthegreyer likes this
- goodlooksamerica likes this
- alexthinkstoomuch likes this
- ordinarywonder likes this
- cordeliagablewrites likes this
- six-little-milkteeth likes this
- poeticallyundead posted this