Echoed whispers infiltrate my dreams like submarines, undetected, unnoticed. I awake in cold sweats as the ghosts of your touch disappear and I’m greeted with my fear that you are not here. Cold and dark room, empty bed with tear stained sheets and monsters dancing on the walls, celebrating my defeat.
How many more sleepless nights can I lie in before the crying will cease and leave me to rest in peace?
How I yearn to sleep like the dead. Bury me six feet under and upside down, stone in my mouth to keep me from rising. Might as well tie me down so I can feel as bound as I do right now.
Echoed whispers infiltrate my dreams and it seems the sound sleep of yesterday is no where to be found.
- worldofblackandvelvet likes this
- worldofblackandvelvet reblogged this from poeticallyundead
- driven-jamc likes this
- ambiguous-transparency likes this
- biographicalfiction likes this
- sunkissedverse likes this
- lovelustfairydust reblogged this from poeticallyundead
- neverthegreyer likes this
- graciouswords likes this
- jaeid reblogged this from poeticallyundead
- mommywrites likes this
- express-not-imprezz said:Y are u sooo talented??? Its not fair…..
- 1llium likes this
- alfaazkibarsaaat likes this
- kristaa0788 likes this
- misusedwords likes this
- pigmenting likes this
- mattsjustaroundthecorner likes this
- iamdeeplyrooted likes this
- lovaboxa likes this
- sheddinpetals likes this
- lilysofthefield likes this
- six-little-milkteeth likes this
- stuckinthedreariness likes this
- hencethestars likes this
- aquietjoy likes this
- poetdreamer likes this
- workmenscomp likes this
- poeticallyundead posted this